Yesterday my sweet friends threw our first baby shower! It was absolutely gorgeous, the food was delicious, and I feel so blessed by all the gifts and friends that came to celebrate! Today Craig and I had some fun putting together her stroller/carseat system, diaper genie, and putting away all her new stuff. I feel a little better now that we have some essentials! :)
Some shower pics...I am 34 weeks (and still growing!!)...
These cupcakes are so cute!
The banner has her name on it, and it is so going up in her room!
Amazing goodies!
Sweet friends that hosted the shower!!
Bib & Burp Cloth from Torrie and Taylor!
Outfit from Savannah!
From Torrie and Taylor:)
From Cassie!
Katherine got her the owl pillow on the left, and Allie got her the toy owl on the right!
More adorable outfits!!!
Now to work on our to-do list!!
*Put carseat & base in the truck
*Wash (some) clothes & Boppy cover in Dreft
*Continue packing bag for hospital
*Pack diaper bag
*Buy remaining items from registry
*Am I supposed to wash pacifiers?? I feel like I need to wash everything!
*Write thank you notes!
Here is the monogram!







About the pacifiers, it will tell you on the package to boil them for about 10 mins I believe. I have always done this. =)
ReplyDelete