Thursday, December 29, 2011

Chunky Monkey!!

Well, we went to the doctor for a sonogram on Tuesday. I was 26 weeks and 3 days at that point, but Miss TEAGHAN was measuring over 28 weeks in size!!! She is about 2.5 pounds! The doc said she was in the 90th percentile. Whoa baby! I think she is taking after her daddy in size. I was an even 6 pounds, but Craig was over 8. We could even see some hair on her pretty little head! I cannot wait to kiss her chubby cheeks and toes!! I am wondering if Dr. Potter will move up my due date a little?? We will see! :-)
I so wish we could get a video of her. The past 2 sonos, she is constantly moving her mouth and it looks like she is talking. We saw her yawn and play with her feet too. She was kicking and flipping in the 18wk sono, but a tad more mellow in this one. Although last night I was telling Craig that she was performing a dance routine ALL night! It was pretty cool to watch.


Can you see her grinning with her eyes closed? She was even opening her eyes some during the session. Way too cool!


Her teeny tiny tootsies! I can't wait to kiss them! :-) 
I was just thinking yesterday that Craig and I are so extremely blessed. Holidays can get stressful, but I try to find time to look around me and really see what my life is like. I could not be happier, and I thank God every day!


Blanket made by my Grandmere. Precious!


Blanket made by Abby, Tyler's girlfriend. Can't wait to let Teaghan play on this!


Her first toys!


Can you guess who bought these clothes?? LOL!


Piggy Bank from Aunt Jen and Aunt Jill


Owls from Canton-couldn't figure out how to turn the pic.


Her growth chart:-)


More outfits...Can you sense a theme here?


From Tybo and Abby!


This is MAYBE half of her clothes....


I need to add some cowgirl boots to this collection! ;-)



The next task is to figure out what we want to paint her room. I am debating between a neutral khaki, or doing 3 walls that color and one wall a soft turquoise. The crib is here, we just need to order the dresser. I am thinking she needs a monogram from Etsy, too. I am so ready to start working on her room. I have run out of hangers for all her clothes. I need to get more!

No comments:

Post a Comment