Yesterday was Christmas, and this month has FLOWN by! We went to Bonham on Christmas Eve and Greenville on Christmas Day. And as usual, we had a great time with our families!
The family at Grandmere and Peepaw's
Us at Mom and Dad's (26 weeks preggo)
I still can't believe I helped Dad buy her this shirt!!!!
Fatty May got some new bowls!
Santa brought the B's their favorite bones....
This is from Harry and Georgia. Cute!
Teaghan got many other cute things that I will have to take a picture of.
I also hit the 26 week mark! Only 2 weeks until my 3rd trimester:-)
Here is an update:
Week: 26
Sleep: Pretty good, except for my hips hurt from sleeping on my side sometimes.
Exercise: Still trying to walk regularly. I even got on the elliptical the other day for a full 10 minutes! Whoohoo!
Baby: Teaghan is 2 pounds now, and about 14 inches long!
Her hair now has some color and texture.
She moves a LOT, which is great! I even have some funny videos of my belly moving like crazy!
We have a 26 week sono tomorrow to check my placenta's position. I will post some new pics after that. And we will have a 3D sono soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment