Monday, May 28, 2012

Sugar and Spice...

Just a little update on Miss T!
When she was 3 weeks old we had another photo session here at home. They turned out really cute! Here are just a few..





I love the one with her tiny toes!!!


I never thought I would wrap her like this to sleep...but these swaddle sacks are AMAZING. They really help with her startle reflex, and she sleeps SO much better with these. She was always breaking out of swaddle blankets.


The first time I actually captured a smile on camera!!



Six weeks old...


Hanging out at Tawakoni...it was a little hot so we were chilling in our diaper!


She loved the swing!


Teaghan LOVES her play mat. We take the bear with us everywhere that plays music. She stares at that and the black and white cat that hangs down! She has also started swatting at it too.


A little girl time with Annistyn!


Oh, so cute.



My favorite pic of them...


Not a fan of Bumbo the first time...


But we liked it better the second time...


She started copying us when she discovered her tongue! :)


May 21st-2 months old!




She loves this seahorse and the music she plays...


We went to visit our friend Zoie... Teaghan is 9 weeks here and I believe Zoie is 8 weeks.


Before a bbq on Memorial Day weekend...wearing her first pair of jellies!


Such a little diva! 9 1/2 weeks old


Before going to Tawakoni to see Memaw and Papa! Mastering that Bumbo!
We are having so much fun with our little girl! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment