Wednesday, November 9, 2011

20 Weeks!

I can't believe we are already at the halfway mark!! So exciting!! We found out that we are having a GIRL!! Her name is Teaghan Claire Power. The past week or so she has been kicking up a storm in my belly, especially at night when I am really still. Last night was the first night that Craig could feel her. It was so awesome. He said it felt really weird!
Here is my latest bump pic...


I will be  20 weeks on Sunday. 
Right now her brain is designating special areas for the 5 senses. She weighs about 10.5 ounces and is about 10 inches from head to heel, the length of a banana. BUT, she was measuring a week ahead last time we went to the doc, and a full ounce bigger than average, so I am guessing she is over 11 ounces!!


I am feeling great right now. My energy is back, and so is my appetite!! I am craving SWEETS like no other. Ice cream, E.L. Fudge cookies, pickles, and still, the salad bar at Jason's Deli. I still cannot stand the thought of BBQ though! I am very excited about Thanksgiving--turkey, dressing, gravy, and desserts!! Mmmm!




No comments:

Post a Comment